Thursday, January 13, 2011

 

Leopard or System 7?

After trying to leave a primary partition as "Free Space" and then as DOS, I still could not put WindowsXP on that partition after putting iDeneb (Leopard) on to boot up as Mac. I then tried putting iDeneb on what I thought was free space on the partition for Windows and tried to put the HP windows 7 Starter, but that erased everything. Now I am thinking of getting Windows 7 from torrent and installing it with the USB device from Microsoft.

Meanwhile, I'm at Starbucks at Doha just using the Windows 7 Starter, not having yet decided whether to go ahead with the iDeneb install again.

With the iDeneb, I could have a work computer just for composing stuff in the old Mac syle and storing stuff. But it doesn't connect to wifi or take movies with isight the way the HP Mini does by itself with only System 7 Starter.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?