Saturday, March 07, 2009

 

Speaking Practice: Profile

Here is a sample of a profile in the short video. You can practice speaking and describing your own profile. I was born in _________ . I went to high school in the __________ district at (name of High School). In my last year of High school, I applied to KFUPM and got in. Now I am doing a one-year course in English at the Preparatory Year Program at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals. I walk to the center almost every day and do the Physical Exercise(PE). It keeps me fit. I am in good health. I'm also learning Math and Physics at the moment. My dream is to work as an engineer for a Saudi Construction Company. I enjoy playing football and visiting my family friends in the summer. Last year I went to Malaysia.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?